Cash Out Procedures
Courials are paid weekly for offers completed between Monday and Sunday of the previous week ending Sunday at 11:59 PM California time via our payroll partner Gigwage. On Tuesday mornings, payments are transferred directly to your bank through direct deposit and usually take 2 - 3 days to show up in your account.
Payments will hit your account by Friday, but as earlier as Thursday depending on your bank. If there’s a Monday holiday, this will delay payments an additional day.
CASH OUT FEATURE
Cashing Out gives Courials the ability to have their current payout balance sent directly to their bank account or debit card INSTANTLY!
You will need to set up your bank account with Gigwage via the partner app.Cash Out is only available from Monday at 5:00 PM thru Sunday at 11:59 PM California time.
At this time, you can only cash out:
- if you have a payout balance of $10 or more
- you cash out a maximum of $200 at a time
- and limit of no more than $300 per day.
HERE'S HOW TO CASH OUT:
- From the Home Screen tap GREEN CASH ICON (1)
- Tap UPDATE ACCOUNT DETAILS button (2)
- Enter BANKING DETAIL (for direct payment to your bank for free)
- Enter DEBIT CARD DETAIL (for instant payments with 1.4% processing fee)
- Tap SUBMIT button
- Tap CASH OUT NOW button
- Check your email for an email confirmation from Gigwage, our payment partner.
- If you entered you debit card details payment will be instant and appear on your debit card. If you chose bank transfer, payment could take up to one business day to appear in your account depending on your bank.
If you have issues, please reach out to us in the chat or at email@example.com right away.